Grace-full Nail Polish Toil And Trouble (Polish Pick Up September 2019) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 4 September 2019


Happy Moving Day to me!  Today is the day we officially move into our new house and I couldn't be more excited.  We have already started moving some things in but today all of our stuff will be here and we will be sleeping here.  Woohoo!  Another exciting thing for today is this month's Polish Pick Up shade from Grace-full Nail Polish.  Originally there was another polish planned (which I feel head over heels with) however it did have some formula issues so they pulled it.  You know it's a brand that cares when they do these things so huge bonus points for Grace-full for doing that.  I was a little heart broken to hear about the change in polish until I saw the new shade...

Toil And Trouble is described as a super shift base the shifts from a gorgeous pink purple base to reddy pink and has a blue flash from the aurora shimmer.  It has UCC flakies in pink, purple and blue and silver holo micro glitter for added sparkle.  This is definitely a very me polish - I love it!  The formula is great and easy to use.  I did find it to be a little on the sheer side on the first coat but it does build up on the second etc.  I used three coats for my swatch, however I should point out that it is still a little see through at the tips.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Toil And Trouble will be available for presale via Polish Pick Up from Friday 7th September until Monday 9th September.  This polish is capped to 120 (US) and 10 (UK).

2 comments: