Uberchic Beauty Football Is Life Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 12 September 2019


Look at me!  Two blog posts back to back!  Who would have thought.  It's been quite some time since I have done daily blogging but with the moving house I am definitely a little behind.  Or at least I feel like I am.  Anyway, have you seen that Uberchic have released some new goodies including new plates?  Unfortunately I don't have the new polishes to share (but they look gorgeous so definitely worth checking out) but I do have the four new stamping plates which I will be sharing with you over the next couple of weeks.  Starting with the Football Is Life Mini Stamping Plate.

Image from Uberchic
I think if there was more glitter involved in football I may have a little more interest in it.  For this first mani I used China Glaze This Is Tree-mendous over OPI I'm So Swamped and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Snowed In.


This next image is easily my favourite from this plate.  I love that is looks like flowers but they are actually footballs.  So cute!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Pastel Pets Collection and stamped using Hit The Bottle's Snowed In.


This plate really isn't my cup of tea but that's because I don't care about football.  If you are a football fan then I can see that this would be a great plate to have in your collection.

The Football Is Life Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment