Grace-full Nail Polish Hope Floats (Indie Love & Light August 2019) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 22 August 2019


Hello!  Is anyone still there?  I feel like it has been a million years since I sat down to blog.  I have been crazy busy with house hunting but I found our perfect house!  We move in in a couple of weeks which as you can imagine means a busy time packing and unpacking.  While I feel like I haven't stopped, I can tell you that the indie girls most definitely haven't stopped!  A group of indie makers have joined together to create Indie Love & Light.  This collaboration of indie makers will be working to help build friendships and encourage a positive and loving indie community.  How awesome is that?  Grace-full Nail Polish are taking part in the charity section and will be raising money for the Brain and Behaviour Research Foundation.

Hope Floats is a soft periwinkle linear holo with lavender and blue shimmer with gold flakes throughout.  This is an absolutely gorgeous polish with a great formula.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Hope Floats will be available on August 23rd from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site and international site as well as from Femme Fatale Cosmetics.  This polish is only available until September 30th and it is while stocks last so grab it while you can and help support a good cause.  


No comments:

Post a Comment