Emily de Molly July 2019 Limited Edition Cremes (Part) Release - Swatches & Review

Sunday 4 August 2019


Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We had a nice relaxing weekend.  It will be the last one we have for quite a few weeks (my daughter has back to back gymnastics competitions coming up).  Anyway, today I have seven of the limited edition cremes that Emily de Molly released last month.  I am always a sucker for Hayley’s creme and these new ones are absolutely no exception.   I did skip over a few of them only because they aren’t my type of colours.  Let’s look at the colours I did grab.


Emmy 2.0 is a pink based lavender creme.  It really goes without saying that I absolutely love this one.  It’s a truly gorgeous colour and the formula applies like a dream.  I did find this one to be a little on the thick side but it was easy to work with.  For my swatch I used two coats, but you can get away with one coat.


LE164 is a dark cherry red creme.  This may seem like an odd one for me to buy and to be honest I am a little unsure why I did.  I'm not usually one for red cremes but there was something about Hayley's swatches that sucked me in.  I don't love the colour of this one but I definitely don't hate it.  The formula is fantastic and applies like a dream.  You can do one coat for this one, however I did find it a little see through at the tips so I did two coats for my swatch.


LE167 is a dark green creme.  I'm a big fan of the colour of this one and the formula is amazing.  I used one coat for my swatch.


LE168 is a light dusty sage green creme.  I love this one.  I think this is such an interesting and unique colour.  The formula is amazing and only needs one coat.


LE169 is a dark steel blue creme.  This one definitely doesn't photograph accurately.  It's not as blue as it looks in my picture.  Anyway, I love the colour and the formula is amazing.  My swatch shows one coat.


LE170 is a dark dusty purple creme.  This is definitely one of my favourites among these cremes.  I absolutely love the colour and the formula is amazing.  I used one coat for my swatch.


LE171 is a light grey creme.  I love this one too.  It's a great colour and the formula is awesome.  Again, I used one coat for this one.


If you have never tried Emily de Molly's cremes then I highly recommend that you do.

Sadly these are limited editions so I am not sure if they are available now (or if they are going to be any more batches) but definitely keep your eyes peeled for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment