Emily de Molly Late Night Blooms (Polish Pick Up August 2019) - Swatches & Review

Friday 2 August 2019


I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am to be able to share this month's Polish Pickup contribution by Emily de Molly.  I actually swatched this quite a few weeks ago and I have been bursting to share it.  The time has finally come so let's just get straight into it...

Late Night Blooms is a purple base filled pink/gold/green/aurora shimmer and silver holographic micro glitters.  OMG I am OBSESSED and completely head over heels in love with this polish.  The colour is amazing and so is the shift, and the formula is fantastic.  It is easy to use and applies evenly.  Now for some strange reason I didn't write in my notes how many coats I used but I have a feeling my swatches are three coats - but it is a polish that you can stop at two coats with.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I don't think pictures really do this polish justice.  It is so much more amazing in person.

Late Night Blooms will be available via the Polish Pickup from August 2nd until August 5th.  There is no cap on this polish so it means everyone can get a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment