Uberchic Beauty Forecasting Glam Mini Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 20 June 2019


A new day, a new stamping plate from Uberchic Beauty.  Have you guys picked up any of these new plates?  I am still working my way through them all (after today's post I only have three more plates to go which will be up next week - I have some other new pretties to share later this week).  Anyway, let's take a look at the Forecasting Glam Mini Stamping Plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This mani is one of those accidental manis.  I was actually wearing Femme Fatale Cosmetics Void Shatter and I thought it would pretty with a swirly type of design.  Luckily for me there is the wind design on this plate which looks really pretty.  Stamping polishes are Maniology Astronomical, Kandi Spirit and Rave Babe.  



Lately I have been "craving" matte nails so I just had to mattify my nails.  Add some metallic stamping and I am in love!  It's so simple yet so effective.  For my base I used Emily de Molly Fade Into Black (I think that is what it is called), matte top coat is Picture Polish G'day Matte and stamped using Powder Perfect's Silver Stamping Polish.



I quite like this plate.  Not so much the individual images (they just aren't my style) but I do quite like the full nail images.  Like with all Uberchic plates - this plate stamps beautifully.  I had zero issues.

The Forecasting Glam Mini Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment