Grace-full Nail Polish Mrs Arrow (Hella Handmade Creations June 2019) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 12 June 2019


My days of the week are really mixed up this week.  We had a pubic holiday on Monday is it has thrown me out completely.  Ahh!  Anyway, luckily I know that it's nearly Hella Handmade Creations time again and I have the newest polish from Grace-full Nail Polish to share with you.

Mrs Arrow is a fuchsia jelly with crystal chameleon flakes and holo flakes.  How stunning is this polish?  This is one of those polishes that I could could wear for ages.  The colour is gorgeous!  And those flakies!  So in love.  The formula is great and easy to use.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mrs Arrow will be available for presale on June 14th until June 21st from Hella Handmade Creations. This polish is capped to 80 bottles so you will definitely need to be quick to grab yourself a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment