Emily de Molly High Degree (Polish Pick Up June 2019) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 6 June 2019


I'm back with another polish from this month's Polish Pick Up.  This time I have the shade from Emily de Molly - and if you ask me this is a definite must have!  Let me show you why...

High Degree is a vivid magenta/purple (this will change depending on how many coats you use) with iridescent glitters that shift through orange, gold and green on extreme angles.  I love this one!  I think the colour is gorgeous and the glitter is absolutely stunning!!!  The formula is great and applies evenly.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really don't know what else to say about this one.  It's truly gorgeous and it really is a must have.

High Degree will be available via the Polish Pick Up from Friday 7th June at 11am EST until Monday 10th June. 

No comments:

Post a Comment