Jessica Cosmetics Rendezvous Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 25 June 2019


I always love playing with new products and trying out new brands (both new to the market and new to me brands) so when I was approached by Jessica Cosmetics to swatch some of their polishes I naturally said yes.  They are definitely not a new brand but they most certainly are new to me and I have heard some good things about their polishes plus they have some gorgeous looking colours so really I had no reason not to say yes.  I have two of their Autumn/Winter collections to share with you - starting with the Rendezvous Collection.


Illicit Love is a wine creme.  I am a big fan of this colour.  It is perfect for winter.  The formula of this one is fantastic  It is easy to use and applies evenly.  For my swatch I used two coats.


Mystery Date is described as a deep wine creme.  Reds aren't really my cup of tea, but this is one is great for winter.  The formula of this one is great.  Like with Illicit Love it applies even and is so easy to work with.  For my swatch I used two coats.


Night Cap is described as a light grey creme.  I am a big fan of this one.  I think this would also look great mattified (which I should do - I'm still wearing it now).  Like the others in this collection - this formula is great as well.  I used two coats for my swatch.


Each of these shades are perfect for the cooler weather and I am impressed with the formulas.  They are so easy to use and apply evenly.

The Rendezvous Collection is available now from Jessica Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment