Grace-full Nail Polish Pruglies Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 20 March 2018


Grace-full Nail Polish have been busy with their creme polishes lately and I am not complaining!  As much as I love my sparkly pretties (and all the other types of polishes) cremes would have to be my go to polishes.  They are easy to remove and work perfectly for nail art.  Grace-full have added some more cremes to their range.  There is the new Fan Group Selection Collection (which I swatched and reviewed in yesterday's post) and the Pruglies Collection, which I have for you today.  In case you have no idea what "prugly" means - it means pretty ugly.


Brick Your Heels is an orange based red creme.  I'm not normally one for red shades, but there is something about this one that I actually like.  I was quite surprised, especially once I had it on my nails.  I honestly didn't think that I would.  The formula is fantastic and applies evenly.  I used two coats for my swatch.




Mustard Been Love is a mustard creme.  Personally this is not my type of shade.  That being said, I think that this would be a great shade in some autumn/fall nail art.  The formula is easy to use, but it does apply a little unevenly on the first coat.  My swatch shows two coats.




Teal Or No Teal is a teal creme.  In true teal style, this polish doesn't photograph 100% accurately (or maybe it depends on you screen).  On my screens this polish looks a little more blue than it does in person.  I really like this one.  It's definitely not what I would class as an 'ugly' shade.  The formula is fantastic and is opaque in two coats.




Under My Marsala is a marsala creme - a brown based burgundy.  I am a really big fan of this one.  I think it may even be my favourite in this collection.  The formula is awesome - you could get away with using only one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.




I honestly went into swatching this collection thinking that I wouldn't really like it, but I am so surprised how much I do like these polishes once they are on the nails.  I can see me using this for a lot of Autumn/Fall nail art.  I think they will work well together.  What do you think of the Pruglies Collection?

The Pruglies Collection is available now from Grace-full Nail Polish.


No comments:

Post a Comment