26 Great Nail Art Ideas: Pond Mani

Friday 30 March 2018


It's 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge time again.  Today's theme is Pond Mani.  It's been quite some time since I have done a pond mani.  Just to be a little different, I thought I would try something new.  Instead of just doing one colour I thought I would use a bunch - similar to how I do my sponge manis.  I'm not sure it works so well with the colours or maybe the stamping design.  The fact that they are neon and freaked my camera doesn't help either. 

Polishes used are Color Club Tube Top, Darling Clementine, Hello Sunshine and Out Of The Blue, and Powder Perfect White Stamping Polish.  Stamping images are from Marianne Nails No.34.




Here are the prompts for the coming weeks if you are interested:


It just occurred to me that we are officially half way through this challenge.  That seems to have popped up quickly.  Anyway, make sure you check out the manis from the other challenge members if you haven't already.


No comments:

Post a Comment