Emily de Molly March 2018 Releases - Swatches & Review

Saturday 17 March 2018


One of the downsides to being a swatcher for an indie brand, is having to wait what seems like forever to share the pretties.  OMG there are some seriously amazing polishes in Emily de Molly's March releases I have have nearly burst not being able to share them.  You will have seen a few little sneak peeks here and there but not I have all of my swatches and review in one post.  Brace your wallets - you are going to be needing quite a few of these in your collection.


A Peacock's Charm is a green to blue multichrome with gold shimmer, blue chrome flakes and gold holographic micro glitters.  I think this is such an interesting shade and the formula is fantastic.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Charismatic Puzzle is a dark purple with pink/gold/green shifting shimmer.  I LOVE this one!  The colour is gorgeous, the shift is fantastic and the formula is awesome!  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Dappled Lilac is a dusty lilac holo with gold shimmer and turquoise, fuchsia and copper micro glitters.  I really like the added glitter in this one.  It's a nice little twist.  Really pretty colour and great formula.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Hanging Gardens is a bright green with iridescent flakes and copper micro glitters.  Now I am not a huge green fan but I like this one.  The formula does apply evenly and it is easy to work with.  My pictures aren't 100% colour accurate.  The green freaked my camera out a little.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Idle Sails is a blue foil with gold to green shifting shimmer which can give it a overall green appearance.  I am a huge fan of Hayley's foil polishes and this one is no exception!  It's such a gorgeous colour and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Old Flame is a burnt orange holo with gold flakes and gold holographic micro glitters.  I do like the gold in this polish.  The formula is fantastic and applies evenly.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Prismatic Mode is a lightly tinted purple/grey base with iridescent flakes and pewter holographic micro glitters.  I LOVE this one too!  It is so sparkly, plus the colour and glitters are amazing!  It is a little on the sheer side, but everything else makes up for that in my books.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Sharp Turn is a neon pink foil with gold to green shifting shimmer.  Want to take a guess how I feel about this one?  If you think I love it then you are correct.  It's such a stunning colour and the formula is great.  My swatch shows two coats (I do question if I should have done a third coat though).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How amazing is this month's release from Emily de Molly?  So many amazing polishes.  I really do hope your wallets are prepared.  My personal favourites (and I am being tough on myself trying to pick these) are Charismatic Puzzle, Prismatic Mode, Idle Sails and Sharp Turn.  I am also a huge fan of Dappled Lilac and Peacock's Charm.

The March Releases will be available on Monday 19th at 10am AEDT on Emily de Molly's Australian site and on Sunday 18th at 7pm EST on their International site

Which polishes are you going to be adding to your wishlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment