Bow Nail Polish Magnetic Holo (Part) Collection - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 27 March 2018


It's funny (for me) to think how many polishes I swatch or use for nail art.  It's definitely a lot!  While I like to think that I mix it up and play with a bunch of different types of polishes apparently that's not so much the case.  It occurred to me when I sat down and began swatching the Bow Nail Polish Magnetic Holo polishes, that it has been quite some since I have actually put on a multichrome polish.  And even longer since I have played with a magnetic polish.


I am going to do a quick summary of my thoughts on each of these polishes to save repeating myself.  For each of these polishes I only used the magnet on my pink and ring nails so that you can see the before and after of the magnet.  I found that the magnet made these polishes change quite a bit.  The formulas on all of these polishes are great.  They all apply evenly and are opaque in two coats.  The colour shift on each polishes is fantastic too.

Doomsday Holo is a multichrome magnetic that shifts between raspberry pink, gold, orange and green and has added silver holographic glitters.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Gravity Holo is a multichrome magnetic that shifts between a green, blue, purple and magenta with added holographic glitter.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Meteorite Holo is a multichrome magnetic that shifts between red, orange, gold and olive green with added holographic glitter. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I really love these polishes.  I think they look great both with and without the magnetic change.  I think that these polishes would be great for some galaxy nail art.

The Bow Magnetic Holo polishes are available from Dance Legend.  They also offer international shipping.

Don't forget to follow Dance Legend on Facebook and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment