The Digit-al Dozen Does Throwback Week: 2014

Tuesday 10 October 2017


Day two of the Digit-al Dozen's Throwback Week.  Today we are going back to 2014.  While scrolling through all the manis I posted in 2014 there was a couple of themes that kept popping up over and over.  Firstly, the China Glaze Sunsational Collection cremes were used a lot, along with Orly's Glowstick.  These polishes just went hand in hand.  I was also really big into doing stripes.  Vertical stripes, horizontal stripes, random stripes....which ever way there were that were always done free hand.  Go me!  I'm definitely out of practice when it comes to free hand but this mani was definitely fun to recreate.

Polishes used are Color Club French Tips, China Glaze That's Shore Bright, Bottoms Up, Too Yacht To Handle, Highlight Of My Summer, Son Of A Peach and Orly Glowstick.  I still love all of these polishes!




I'm not sure if I like the original mani or today's version better.  The original version was posted on 19th July 2014.



4 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the 1980s. Totally tubular!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I actually remember this mani! I still love it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You probably do remember it. We've been IG friends for ages.

      Delete