26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge: Friday 13th

Saturday 14 October 2017


Get excited guys!  The 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge is back!!  There are twenty six new prompts (some of which I am excited for and others I am scared of) but I am going to be pushing through and getting this challenge done for the second year running!  Woohoo!  I'll post all the prompts at the end of this post in case you are wanting to join in too (which you should - it's a fun challenge).  

Today's theme is Friday 13th.  When I think of Friday the 13th I usually think dark and spooky things....and blood.  I went with blood drips over a black base.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and Bundle Monster Quasar.  Stamping design is from B Loves Plates B09 Spooky Halloween.




Here are the prompts for this challenge:


Let me know if you are joining in with this challenge.  I'm excited to see some familiar "faces" and of course find some new people to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment