Lustre Nail Varnish Swatch Spam - Part Two

Tuesday 19 May 2015


I'm back with some more Lustre Nail Varnish swatch spam.  If you missed out on part one you can see that here and you can also check out swatches of the full Fall collection here.  Some of my favorite polishes from the range of colours that were sent to me are in this group of swatches so let's just get straight into it.

Ananas is a bright (but not neon) yellow.  This baby is super bright - I absolutely love it.  The formula is easy to work with but it does apply slightly streaky.  I used three coats (no undies) for my swatch.

Fleur De Cerusier is described as a Cherry Blossom pink.  Pretty colour, although the colour payoff is quite thin. I needed three coats for my swatch.

Flirt is a bright magenta colour.  This colour is right up my alley.  The formula is great and easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Lavende is a lavender purple.  The formula is easy to use and is opaque in two coats.

Lichen is a pastel green filled with shimmer which was had to capture.  The formula was easy to use and required three coats to be opaque.

Vifissimo is a red toned pink.  It has an easy to use formula and only required two coats to be opaque.

How gorgeous are these colours?  I am obsessed with Flirt and Ananas.   I think they are must haves for anyone who loves bright colours like me.  

These polishes as well as a bunch of other colours are available from Lustre Nail Varnish. Don't forget that Lustre are kindly offering my readers a 20% discount with the code Lustre20off.  










2 comments:

  1. Oh my these are absolutely gorgeous! I've not heard of the brand before so I will check them out. The magenta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my one of my favorites. It's gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete