Essie Dress To Kilt - Swatch & Review

Thursday 14 May 2015


It feels like forever since I have sat down and written a blog post.  I've missed it.  I still have a lot of stuff to unpack (mainly polishes and nail art stuff) so it will probably take me a little while to get back into more regular blogging.

Today I have a super quick post.  A while ago I posted my swatches and review of the Essie Autumn 2015 Collection (you can see this post here and there is also some comparison swatches here) but at the time I was missing one of the polishes.  I have finally found a bottle so can complete my swatches and review of the collection

Dress To Kilt is a red creme.  The formula on it is really nice and is opaque in two coats.


I'm glad I managed to pick this polish up.  It's not a favorite of mine from the entire collection but it is a fantastic polish to add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment