Lustre Nail Vanish Fall Collection - Swatches & Review

Sunday 3 May 2015


Today I am excited to be introducing another new brand to my blog, Lustre Nail Vanish.  I was lucky enough to be sent a number of their nail colours, top coats and cuticle oils.  There was so much goodness all wrapped in cute little packages that I honestly had no idea where to begin.  So I figured why not start with the lastest release first, the Fall Collection.  This collection consists of six cremes in a range of colours.

Bonbons Orchidee is a beautiful dusty orchid purple.  The formula of this is nothing short of amazing.  It applies beautifully and is opaque in just one coat.  That's right, one coat.  This is definitely my favorite from the collection.

Dandelion is a yellow creme.  This one applied quite streaky and needed four coats to be opaque.

Feuille D'erable is an interesting colour.  I am really not sure how to describe it.  It's like a rusty orangey red with some brown hints in it.  It definitely in a unique colour in my collection.  The formula is quick thick but is easy enough to use.  I used one coat for my swatch.

Misty Rose is a pretty baby pink.  It's definitely not the typical colour polish I am use to seeing for a Fall collection by I like it.  It's a nice clean crisp pink and the formula is great.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Passe Feuilles is a dark green creme.  The formula on this is similar to the formula of Feuille D'erable.  It's thick but pretty easy to use.  I used one coat for my swatch.

Rozanne is a medium toned blue creme.  The formula on this one is fantastic.  It's easy to use and is opaque in one coat.

Overall I am super impressed with the quality of these polishes.  I don't think I have ever come across so many one coaters in a single collection.  Even the pale pink applies really well, and normally for this light a shade you would normally be doing three coats.  My favorite is definitely Bonbons Orchidee.  I am such a sucker for purples, and this one is perfect for Fall. 

This collection and many other beautiful shades are available from Lustre Nail Vanish.  Lustre are kindly offering my readers a 20% off all purchases with the code "Lustre20off".  









1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.
    Lustre

    ReplyDelete