Flakie Friday - Finger Paints Asylum

Friday 8 May 2015


Today our belongings will hopefully be arriving which means we get to move into our new house.  Yay!  We will be staying in hotels and apartments until we our stuff arrives.  It will be nice to be settled  and to have all our stuff back (read as I will have all my polishes back).  You will need to bare with me for a little longer while I settle in and unpack but then I will be back to more regular blogging and back to my daily Instagram life.

Now seems today is Friday it means it's time for Flakie Friday again.  I love pulling out all the different flakies that are hiding away in the drawers.  I own three Finger Paints flakies and I don't think I have actually tried any of them until now.  I think Asylum was a good one to start with.  I painted the first coat on over black but the flakies were was too sparse for my liking so I sponged more one.



And the mattified version.




I love the colours in this one.  It does look mainly red and blue on the nail but it does turn into other colours depending on the angle of the nail and the lighting, 


No comments:

Post a Comment