Hit The Bottle I Am Woman, Hear Me Pour (Polish Pick Up June 2020) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 2 June 2020


Happy June everyone!  Let's hope that this month is a good (and not too cold one).  To kick off June I have three polishes from some of the Aussie makers who are participating in this month's Polish Pick Up.  Starting with Hit The Bottle.

I Am Woman, Hear Me Pour is a warm toned stamping polish with a slight blue shimmer.  This polish can also be worn as a regular polish and dries to a matte finish.  I love this polish both stamped and as a regular polish.  I don't think my pictures quite do it justice (especially the matte finish) so you will just have to trust me when I say that this polish is awesome!  For my swatch I used one coat (as a regular polish) and stamped over black and white cremes.  Image is from Hit The Bottle's To Love Or Not To Love stamping plate.  In the first swatch I didn't use top coat on my index nail so you can see the finish.








I'm not sure what else I can say about this polish other than I love it!  It's a gorgeous colour, the formula is awesome and it stamps beautifully.

I Am Woman, Hear Me Pour will be available via the Polish Pick Up from 5th - 8th June.  This polish is capped to 200 (US) and 15 (UK).

No comments:

Post a Comment