Emily de Molly Coolth (Polish Pick Up June 2020) - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 3 June 2020


I'm back with another Polish Pick Up shade for this month.  Today I have the beautiful polish from Emily de Molly to share with you.

Coolth is a turquoise blue crelly with matte white glitters.  I love this polish but man is it a pain to photograph.  On my screens it looks more blue than what it does in person but Hayley said that it looked pretty close to accurate so I guess depending on your screen my swatches may or may not be accurate.  It is a gorgeous colour and I love the white matter glitters.  I even wore this polish for about a week and was sad to take it off.  For my swatch I used three coats, but you can stop at two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in overcast lighting

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Coolth will be available from the Polish Pick Up from June 5th until June 8th.  This polish is a must have but is capped at 150 (US) and 20 (UK) so you will need to be quick.

1 comment: