Grace-full Nail Polish Boozy Smurf (Polish Pick Up June 2020) - Swatches & Review

Thursday 4 June 2020


Today I have the last (and certainly not least) polish from the Polish Pick Up to share with you.  Well it's not the last of the polishes but it is the last one that I have to share.  Anyway, today I have Grace-full Nail Polish's Boozy Smurf to show you.

Boozy Smurf is a beautiful mid blue jelly with crystal colour shifting flakes from green-blue-purple-pink and a smattering of holo flakes and aurora shimmer.  I love this polish!  I think the base colour is amazing and I love the glitters in it.  The formula is great and easy to use.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
This is another gorgeous shade that I think everyone needs.  Basically from Polish Pick Up this month you need Grace-full, Emily de Molly AND Hit The Bottle's shades.  You can thank me later.

Boozy Smurf will be available from the Polish Pick Up from June 5th until June 8th.  This shade is capped to 75 (US) and 10 (UK) so you will need to be super fast to get your hands on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment