A Special Christmas Gift From Theresa (Grace-full Nail Polish)

Sunday 19 January 2020


For the last few years now I have been very fortunate to receive some specially made polish from Theresa (aka Grace-full Nail Polish).  I always feel kinda weird about sharing these types of polishes because I don't want to feel like I'm bragging or anything like that.  I also feel guilty about sharing polishes that I know you can't buy but ultimately these polishes are too gorgeous not to share.  Sorry. 


1 Coat Wonder.  My swatch shows two coats but I could have stopped at one coat (and definitely would stop at one coat if I was doing a gradient or something over the top).

Picture taken in light box
Christmas Bubblegum.  My swatch shows two coats (I think) over Pink Bits.
        
Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast lighting

Picture taken in overcast lighting
Pink Bits.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box
You Rock.  This polish was incredible hard to get accurate pictures of.  It's so much prettier in person.  My swatch two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Thank you so much again Theresa.  I absolutely love all of these polishes.  You know me so well x



No comments:

Post a Comment