Jessica Cosmetics Blushing Beauty Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 21 November 2019


Hello! Hello!  Happy Thursday everyone.  How is everyone's week going?  Mine has been unbelievably busy and really isn't going to slow down much any time soon.  Anyway, I was lucky enough to receive two new collections from Jessica Cosmetics.  I will be sharing the Tea Party Collection with you soon.  Today I have the Blushing Beauty Collection to show you.


Chocolate Bronze described as a milk chocolate creme.  I'm not convinced I like this shade on me - however the formula is fantastic and would be great in nail art.  For my swatch I used two coats.


Sweet Kiss is described as a beige pink creme.  I like this one.  I think the colour is quite pretty and again the formula is great!  I used two coats for my swatch.


You Make Me Blush is described as a caramel creme.  I think for me this polish would be better with some nail art on top as I'm not sure I am loving it on it's own.  The formula is a little bit patchy on the first coat but it does even out on the second which is what I used for my swatch.


If you are in the market for some good formula nude based cremes then this is a good collection to start with.  

I did have quick look on the Jessica Cosmetics site and it appears as though two of these shades have sold out already (You Make Me Blush is still available) - but there are some STUNNING looking Christmas shades and some other gorgeous shades in the Phenom range that are worth having a look at.


No comments:

Post a Comment