Grace-full Nail Polish Orin (Hella Handmade Creations August 2019) - Swatches & Review

Monday 12 August 2019


Hello!  I feel like it has been ages since I sat down to blog.  But I am back with a polish that I actually swatched what feels like forever ago.  That is definitely one of the "downsides" to blogging - swatching things and then not being able to share them right away.  Especially when they are as gorgeous as this month's Hella Handmade Creations polish from Grace-full Nail Polish.

Orin is a deep rich blue linear holo with green-blue aurora shimmer.  It shifts to a greeny blue in some lights.  I love this polish!  The colour is absolutely gorgeous and the formula is amazing.  You could easily stop at one coat, but I did use two coats for my swatch. 

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture take in direct sunlight
I really want this polish back on my nails now.

Orin will be available for presale on August 14th until August 21st from Hella Handmade Creations.  This polish is capped to 80 bottles so you will need to be quick to grab this baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment