It Girl Nail Art IG113 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Saturday 22 December 2018


It's here!  My very last swatch and review post for 2018!  Next week I will have all of my "favourites".  I am both excited and a little terrified of trying to work out my favourites from the entire year but it has become a little bit of a tradition over the last couple of years so I need to keep it up.  Plus it is fun to look back over all the goodies that the year has brought.  Anyway, I thought that It Girl's IG113 stamping plate was the perfect plate to end the year on as it is filled with all these gorgeous Christmas images.

Image from It Girl Nail Art
I do love snowflake manis.  I think they are so pretty.  This snowflake image intrigued by.  There is quite big spaces between each so I wanted to see how it looked on the nails.  This one probably better as a pond mani or any sort of layered mani.  Or perhaps as a background with some other imagery over the top.  For my base I used China Glaze Water-falling In Love, Capacity To See Beyond and DJ Blue My Mind.  Stamping polish is Hit The Bottle Snowed In!


I think most years (if not every year) I do some holly nails.  I just think they are so pretty.  This image is slightly different to the other holly images I have, and it is definitely more delicate.  For this mani I used Grace-full Nail Polish Silver And Gold, Christmas Green Tint and Red Tint.


How great are the images on this plate?  I really like it for a Christmas plate.  Have you planned out your Christmas mani yet?  I know I haven't.  Better get onto that.






No comments:

Post a Comment