December 2018 Favourites

Monday 24 December 2018


Before I jump into all of my end of year favourites I need to wrap up December.  Given this has been a bit of a quite month on the blog front (but OMG what an absolutely crazy month it has been outside of nails!) this post is going to be a relatively short one.  I imagine that the yearly favourites might be quite lengthy but we'll see about that.  Anyway, onto December's favourites!


Nail Art
Before going into this month I was honestly thinking it was going to be quite on the nail art front, but so it turns out I have actually done quite a bit of nail art.  Go me!


Stamping Plates
I have been playing with a few stamping plates this month.  Not because I purchased them recently.  It's pretty much all ones that I purchased throughout the year and didn't get around to posting for one reason or another and I needed to get them done to help me get my goal that I set out for myself at the start of this year.
  
It Girl Nail Art IG113 
You can't go wrong with this Christmas stamping plate.  It has a fantastic range of Christmas images!
  
Image from It Girl
Lina Nail Art Supplies Spooklicious 03
It definitely is very strange putting in a Halloween plate in a December favourites post but I didn't post it until earlier this month and it is a cool plate.  There are some seriously great images - I'm excited to play with it some more next year.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
Mainstream Polishes
I have a couple of mainstream polish collections that I have fallen in love with.  Well not necessarily the full collection but quite a lot of the polishes from the collections.

Color Club Hypnotic Hologram Collection
This is such a super sparkly and pretty collection.  For the most part the formulas are pretty good too.  Most are fully opaque in three coats, while others need to be sponged on.  Given how much these sparkle, I'm more than ok with having to sponge these on.


OPI The Nutcracker And The Four Realms Collection 
I'm a big fan of this year's Holiday Collection from OPI.  There are so many great shades.  My favourites though are Tinker, Thinker, Winker?, Berry Fairy Fun, Dreams Need Clara-fication, Lavendare To Find Courage and March In Uniform.  I could add a few more to this list but I am trying to behave a little.
 

Indie Polishes 
It isn't a favourites post of mine if it doesn't include polishes from Emily de Molly or Grace-full Nail Polish.  This month I have polishes from both brands.
  
Emily de Molly December Releases
This month EdM have released some amazing polishes - most of which I consider to be 'must haves'.  My favourites are Save Your Boredom, Just Your Type, Chrome Buttons, Seventh Seal and Silk And Denim.


Emily de Molly Limited Edition December 2018 Polishes
I try and behave myself when it comes to buying polishes but as soon as I saw this month's limited edition polishes I knew I had to have them.  Well it was mainly LE114 that I fell in love with from Hayley's swatches but I am very happy that I picked up the three that I did.
 




Grace-full Nail Polish Fairy Footprints (Polish Pick Up)
Grace-full Nail Polish have done some amazing polishes for the Polish Pick Up and December is no exception.  Fairy Footprints is a stunning colour, has a glorious amount of sparkle and an amazing formula.

Picture taken in direct sunlight
That brings me to the end of this month's favourites.  As tomorrow is Christmas Day (woohoo) I am planning on spending it with my family but I will be back on the 27th to kick start my end of year favourites posts.  I hope you all have a Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment