Emily de Molly EDM39 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Sunday 25 February 2018


I'm such a bad blogger!  I received this new Emily de Molly stamping plate a little while ago and I started to swatch it.  I even posted a mani on Instagram.  I just never got around to finishing swatching the plate and I definitely haven't reviewed it either.  Until today!  Today I finally have Emily de Molly's EDM39 to share with you.

Image from Emily de Molly
This first mani is done with a couple of things that I love.  Firstly, the polish is Linked Irony (from this month's polish release - it's amazing and I think everyone needs it in their collections) and secondly, the image!  It's one of my favourite images that Hayley has done. 






There is something about this next image that just screams lead lighting to me (or decal - but I don't have much luck when it comes to decals).  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and then used Emily de Molly sheer tints in Neon Pink, Neon Green and Neon Yellow to fill in the design.
 

This next image is probably my all time favourite images that Emily de Molly has on all of their plates.  I have used it time and time again and I love it each time.  Polishes used are Emily de Molly Gazing Upwards and Bundle Monster Indikon.
 

This is one of my favourite plates that Emily de Molly has released.  There are so many great designs (which includes some of my all time favourites) and they all stamp beautifully.

The EDM39 stamping plate is available now from Emily de Molly's Australian site and their International site.
 

2 comments: