Grace-full Nail Polish ChrysantheMUM - Swatches & Review

Saturday 30 April 2016


Today I have a quick little post for you.  Grace-full Nail Polish are releasing a beautiful linear holo polish as a special Mother's Day polish and I have it to share with you today.  Now you may be wondering why I didn't include this polish in my blog post the other day.  Well I thought it was best to give this beauty it's own post plus this polish is available to everyone, unlike the There She Goes Collection which is an exclusive to the Grace-full Nail Polish Facebook Group (haven't joined yet?  You can join here).  Right, now onto today's pretty.

ChrysantheMUM is a linear holo that is inspired by the deep colour of the pink chrysanthemum.  This colour is absolutely beautiful and the formula is fantastic.  I am a huge fan of Grace-full's holos.  The formulas are always so good.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
How stunning is this polish?  It's seriously stunning in person.

ChrysantheMUM (along with the There She Goes Collection) will be available from Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on today at 10am AEST and on the international site on Friday 29th April at 7pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment