Uberchic Beauty Love & Marriage 02 & Furry Best Friends Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Saturday 6 February 2016


For those who know me (or have been following me both here and/or on Instagram) then you will know that Uberchic stamping plates are definitely one of my favorite stamping plate brands.  Not only do they have great designs on each of their plates but they all stamp beautifully.  I have also heard so many great things about their customer service as well.  Personally I haven't experienced the customer service because I have never needed to contact them before, but it's always good to know what other people's experiences are.  Anyway, going a little off topic there.  Today I have two of the recently released plates for you - the Love & Marriage 02 and Furry Best Friends.

Let's start with the Love & Marriage 02 plate.  This is definitely my favorite of these two plates.  I can see me using a lot of the designs.  Like with all of the Uberchic plates I haven't had any issues with how the images pick up or transfer to the nails.

Image from Uberchic Beauty




The Furry Best Friends plate isn't one that I would normally gravitate towards but I think there are some really cute images on there.  This plate will definitely come in handy for some nail art challenges.  Again, I had no issues with the way the images picked up or transfer to the nails.

Image from Uberchic Beauty


Like I mentioned earlier (and I think in every single Uberchic Beauty post that I have done) I really like these plates.  They both have great images and stamp beautifully.

If you have missed my previous reviews and swatches of the previous collections and other individual plates you can see them here:

Next week I will also have swatches and a review of Collection Seven plates and at some point in time I will also do some posts on some of the other plates that I purchased when there was a sale.  I think it's safe to say that I now own pretty much all of the Uberchic plates and I definitely will continue to collect them.
The Love & Marriage 02 and Furry Best Friends plates are available from Uberchic Beauty


 

4 comments:

  1. I adore Uberchic plates!! Plus I think they are reasonably priced!! The Love and Marriage plate is excellent!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Uberchic are easily one of my favorite brands. Price wise depends highly on the exchange rate for me but you are right. They are reasonably priced plus with the amount of times I use them it makes up for our crappy exchange rate. :)

      Delete
  2. Super I love these manis and stampings :-D

    ReplyDelete