Lustre Nail Varnish Swatch Spam - Part One

Sunday 17 May 2015


A couple of weeks ago I introduced Lustre Nail Varnish to my blog, and today I am sharing with you some more colours that are available.  I have twelve colours in total left to share so I have decided to split them into two posts.  

Au is a gold metallic polish.  Now this one actually was a surprise to me.  I was expecting it to be a light gold that it looks in the bottle, but it's darker and a lot more yellow toned.  The formula was really easy to use and only needed one coat to be opaque.

Gristorturelle is a light nude polish.  The formula on this one is quite thick but it is easy enough to use.  This polish is close to being a one coater but I needed two coats for my swatch.

Lust is a red creme.  Easy to use and only needs two coats for it to be opaque.

Mocha is a darker nude polish.  This is close to being a one coater but I needed two for my swatch.  

Mulberry is a mulberry purple with a slight metallic finish.  The formula is great and only needs one coat.

Opale is a glitter topper filled with gold and rose gold hex glitters.  The base is quite thick in this one but you do get a decent glitter pay off (no fishing is required).  I used one semi dabbed coat over Gristorturelle,

I really like the formula of these polishes.  Given how close they are to being one coaters I am going to have to test out their stamping abilities.  My personal favorites from this group are Mocha and Gristorturelle.

These polishes along with others can be purchased from Lustre Nail Varnish.  Lustre are also offering my readers a 20% discount with the code "Lustre20off".  






No comments:

Post a Comment