Femme Fatale Cosmetics May 2015 Releases - Swatches & Review

Sunday 31 May 2015


I can't believe that it is the end of May already.  Seriously, where has this year gone?  It's truly crazy.  Anyway, today I am back with another Femme Fatale post - the releases from this month.  There was actually three polishes released this month, a Colour Of The Month (which I posted about here) and two oops shades which I'll be showing you today.  

Crystal Skull is described as having a deep teal-blue base, strong golden shimmers and flacks, slight holo and a ton of silver holo micro glitter.  Really pretty and applies easily (although my brush is rather dodgy) and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Peachick is described as a rich velvety purple base with soft green shimmers and fuschia highlights with purple holo.  I love this one and really have no idea why it's an oops shade.  It applies easily and only requires two coats to be opaque.

Picture taken in lightbox

Picture taken in direct sunlight

I am so happy that I have these in my collection.  It's always such a relief to get hold of my beloved Femme Fatale polishes, and they are always worth the stress and frustration of getting them.  Speaking of which, who is going to be trying to grab the June releases?  You can bet I will be there.



No comments:

Post a Comment