Uberchic Beauty Nauti But Nice Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 24 July 2019


Before we jump into today's post I just want to apologize for the lack of posts in the recent weeks.  Life has been crazy busy for me and nail time just doesn't seem to be happening.  Never fear - I am not going anywhere.  I just need to catch up a little and get ahead.  Now let's talk about fun stuff - all things nails.  Uberchic Beauty have recently released two new stamping plates - Nauti But Nice and Nice & Negative .  I have both of these plates and I will definitely be sharing them with you - starting today with the Nauti But Nice stamping plate.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
My eyes were drawn to these heart rope images (both the horizontal and diagonal images) and I just had to use them.  I was going to do some form of red or blue to stick with the nautical theme but I am sooooooo happy that I went with pink instead.  I am completely in love with this mani (although I do think it looks better in person).  For my gradient I used Powder Perfect Pale Pink Stamping Polish and Dance Legend Pink Stamping Polish and stamped the rope design with Hit The Bottle's Snowed In.


New polishes + a new stamping plate = a new mani.  I thought that Emily de Molly's LE169 was the perfect colour to use with this plate - especially mattified!  Oh how I love matte nails.  Now I did have a little trouble with stamping this image.  I'm not sure if it was because my stamping polish (Hit The Bottle Whiskey Latte) had seperated, if it was too warm in my house (I had the heater on) or if it was the image that was stopping it from transferring in full.  It could have been a combination of all of the above.  With that said, because of the finer details in this image you may need to work a little bit quicker.  


I'm not really into the whole nautical thing (unless it's for nail art challenges but I don't really do those anymore - although I should start considering if I do the 31 Day Challenge in September.  Let me know your thoughts on that) but I quite like this plate.  I think there are some really cool rope designs and I do really like the manis I have done with this plate.

The Nauti But Nice Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment