Emily de Molly All The Feelings 2.0 & Copper Patina 2.0 - Swatches & Review

Monday 15 July 2019


Hello!  How are you all?  I unintentionally took a week off from blogging last week - sorry.  It wasn't completely a nail free week though.  I was definitely still doing my nails - but that was mainly swatching some up coming things (which prepare your wallets - there is some seriously AMAZING stuff coming!).  I have also playing with two of the new polishes from Emily de Molly that were recently released.  These polishes were released along side some other revival shades (I own the originals of each of the polishes) and some limited edition creme polishes (which I have on my way to me - so I will be sharing those with you soon).  Just a heads up before we get into these polishes - this post is quite picture heavy but all the pictures are very much necessary. 


All The Feelings 2.0 is a red to green fine particle aurora shimmer topper.  This polish is absolutely AMAZING!  Words can't express how much I love this polish.  I am obsessed.  It looks awesome over dark colours and lights colours and everything in between.  The formula is amazing and applies like a dream.  My swatches show one coat over Emily de Molly Fade Into Black and one coat over Emily de Molly Mirco-structure.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box
Now just for fun I thought I would add the original All The Feelings over the top and I'm completely obsessed.  I love both of these polishes individually as well as together.  If you don't own the original All The Feelings then I highly, highly recommend grabbing it along with 2.0.  You can find my swatches of this polish here.  You then need to wear them together - it's so good and even better in person. You can thank me later.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken outdoors in shade
Copper Patina 2.0 is a dusty sage green base with strong copper to gold shifting shimmer.  I definitely prefer this version to the original (don't get me wrong I really like the original - but this one is better in my opinion).  I really like how the shimmer stands out in this one.  There is also a gold shift but I really struggled to capture it.  It is there though.  Formula wise this polish is great.  It applies evenly and is easy to work with.  I used three coats for my swatch, however you can easily stop at two coats.  I just found it was a little see through at the tips for my personal taste (aka I'm fussy).

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love both of the shades but if I had to pick only one to buy then it would hands down be All The Feelings 2.0.  You can guarantee you will be seeing this polish time and time again.  I want to try it over EVERYTHING!  I think I may need to get back up bottles of both of the All The Feelings polishes...

Both of these shades (along with the other revival polishes) are available now from Emily de Molly's Australian site and the international site.

No comments:

Post a Comment