Uberchic Beauty Collection Twenty Six Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Thursday 14 June 2018


Hello!  Long time no post.  I am so sorry.  Between work, life and being sick (stupid winter weather!) I haven't really had the time or energy for nails or blogging.  I currently have a bunch of polishes that are waiting for me to swatch (most of which needs sunshine - so if you have some spare sunshine please feel free to send it my way lol) and the Collection 26 Stamping Plates from Uberchic Beauty.  Normally I aim to do at least two manis per plates but this time I have only managed five manis in total.  I figured it was best to share these with you guys sooner rather than later.  

Image from Uberchic
26-01
There are quite a few images on this first plate that I love!  Mainly the full sized images.  I can see soooo many pretty manis coming from this plate.

Image from Uberchic
I love butterfly images and dragonfly images too now.  How pretty is this image?  For my base I sponged on China Glaze Are You Orchid-ing Me, Tart-y For The Party and Stop Beach Frontin' and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


I didn't actually realise that I did two similar style of mani for this first plate but what can I say?  I am addicted to these sponged manis.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Bon Bon, Bitsy-Boo and Bunny-Foo-Foo and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish. 


26-02
This plate has some really cool images on it but it's not a favourite of mine.  I feel like some of these images I have seen before.

Image from Uberchic
I went nice and simple for my first mani using this plate.  Black and silver - and I love it!  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and stamped using Hit The Bottle Chromeo.


Layered stamping is something that I am slowly getting better at.  I managed to line up three out of the four nails and I am happy with that.  For this mani I used Color Club French Tips and stamped using Bundle Monster Eldorado and Hit The Bottle As Black As Night.


26-03
This plate I really like!  I actually had trouble deciding what image to use first!  It is also probably also one of the reasons I only managed to get one mani done using it.

Image from Uberchic
This image looked a little odd to me when it was stamped by itself, however I love it double stamped!  Polishes used are Color Club French Tips and stamped using Dance Legend's Blue and Mint Stamping Polishes.


I think there are some amazing images among these plates.  I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of them.  What do you think of this collection?

Collection 26 is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment