Grace-full Nail Polish Hella Handmade Creations June 2018 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 10 June 2018


Look at me blogging two days in a row!  This is a rare occasion at the moment.  I have so much going on at the moment that I honestly can't keep up.  Luckily for me though I actually did my swatches of Grace-full Nail Polish's Hella Handmade Creation polish a little while ago and now I get to share it with you guys!  Yay!

Flash! Bang! Boom! is a maroon linear holo with gold shimmer, inspired by The Flash. This is such a gorgeous rich colour.  I am a big fan (even though I'm not a red polish girl - maybe times are changing?)  The formula is amazing.  You could easily get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Flash! Bang! Boom! is available for presale on June 14th until June 21st from Hella Handmade Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment