Femme Fatale Cosmetics Halloween Polishes 2012-2014 - Swatches & Review

Sunday 30 October 2016


Today I am continuing on with swatching more of my polish collection (in particular the Halloween polishes).  I couldn't get this close to Halloween without swatching my beloved Femme Fatale Cosmetics polishes.  Some of the polishes I will show you today are the reason why I fell in love with the brand initial and spent years (literally!) collecting all of their polishes.  I have all of the Halloween polishes from 2012 to 2014 in today's post, well at least I think that is all of them.  Apologies if I have missed some or grabbed out the wrong polishes.  It's been a while since these were released.  If you are interested in seeing last years polish you can see that post here and I also have one of the polishes that was released this year.  You can check that post out here.  Just as a word of warning this post is quite picture heavy!  Right, enough babbling let's get into the polishes! 


2012
Ghoulish Glow - One coat over China Glaze Be More Pacific.






Sinister Calling - One coat over OPI Do You Lilac It?






Tricky Treats - One coat over China Glaze Stoked To Be Soaked.






2013
Abuse The Ooze - Two coats over Essie Stencil Me In.






Wickerman Embers - Three coats and two coats of Seche Vite.






Witchful Thinking - One coat over OPI I Am What I Amethyst 






2014
Mad Alchemist - Three coats






Time For Slime - Two coats over OPI Alpine Snow.






Witching Grimoire - Three coats.






Oh how I miss Femme Fatale's old school glitters.  I have so much love for all of these polishes.  If I had to pick my absolute favorites from these polishes I would say Wickerman Embers and Mad Alchemist, but really I do love them all.  They apply so well (with minimal if any fishing for glitters) and are just so unique.  They are unlike anything I own.

Did you pick up any of these polishes when they were available?

2 comments:

  1. I love these, such gorgeous swatches! I think Wickerman Embers is totally stunning, wow it's amazing.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. Wickerman Embers is definitely a favorite of mine too.

      Delete