Femme Fatale Cosmetics Cabin Fever (October COTM) - Swatches & Review

Tuesday 25 October 2016


Recently I made a purchase from Femme Fatale Cosmetics!  I think May was the last time I actually purchased anything from there.  For most people that may not seem so strange but for me it is crazy.  I use to spending hours (literally in some cases) trying to get all the new release polishes because I had to have ALL the Femme Fatales.  Well I called it quits on that and now only buy the ones that I really like.  October just happened to be the time.  I thought that Cabin Fever looked so interesting that I had to grab it.

Cabin Fever is a clear based glitter with red shimmer, red iridescent glitters and black glitter.  It is such an interesting polish.  I have actually worn this polish a couple of times now because I was curious how it looked over different coloured bases.  The formula of this one is great and easy to use.  For my first swatch I used one coat over China Glaze Mix & Mingle and for my second swatch I used it over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around.

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle

Swatched over CG Mix & Mingle and mattified

Swatched over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around

Swatched over OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
I am seriously in love with this polish, especially over the purple base.  I really want to keep trying it over different base colours.  I hope Femme Fatale start releasing some more unique polishes like this one.  I could be convinced to jump back onto the bandwagon if they do.

2 comments:

  1. Wow this polish is incredible. It looks perfect over the purple base & think it'd look just as amazing over a pink. It looks a lot less sparkly over white, but just as gorgeous. I'm so glad you grabbed this one, it's a real treat to see it.
    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vicky. It looks amazing over the purple doesn't it? Over the nude it is still sparkly it just doesn't photograph as well. Dark colours is definitely the best option though. I kinda want to pull it back out again but must move forward with my huge pile of things to swatch :)

      Delete