Uberchic Beauty Collection Eleven Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Monday 22 August 2016


I'm back with another new collection of plates from Uberchic Beauty.  Can you believe they are already up to collection eleven?  It still surprises me.  It really only feels like a few months ago I was buying collection one.  Time clearly just goes to fast!  

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 11-01

Mani done using plate 11-01


Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 11-02

Mani done using plate 11-02

Image from Uberchic Beauty

Mani done using plate 11-03

Mani done using plate 11-03

Mani done using plate 11-03
Like with all of the other Uberchic plates I own, I haven't had any issues with how the images pick up or transfer onto the nails and I quite like the designs on each of these plates.  There does appear to be a change in the blue film that comes on top of the plate.  It is thicker and does leave a lot of sticky residue all of  the plates but that does clean up with some acetone.

Collection Eleven Stamping Plates are available from Uberchic Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. I was really on the fence about these but you made them look wonderful and now I have to get them!! You are an evil temptress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry? I think. They really are nice plates. These aren't a favorite collection from Uberchic for me but I do like them. Actually come to think of it, I'm not even sure which of their collections is my favorite.

      Delete
  2. As always I'm in awe of your stamping skills and love seeing which designs you use. I'm actually being sent a plate for review (not from this company) so keep a look out for some very poor stamping soon.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so excited for you! I am sure you will do a great job Vicky. :)

      Delete