Femme Fatale Cosmetics Facebook Group Exclusives May 2016 - Swatches & Review

Thursday 2 June 2016


It feels like forever since I have written about Femme Fatale.  I think that was because I had so many all come in around the same time.  It was nice to have a little break.  Mind you there are still a heap of untried Femme Fatales sitting on top of my drawers.  Good news, I am no longer collecting "all" the Femme Fatales.  I'll probably just be sticking with the main releases and any others I like the looks of.  It's a huge step for me so we will see how I go.  Anyway, today I have the two Facebook group exclusives that were released last month.


Reticence is described as a pale dove-blue linear holo with platinum flakes and silver microglitters.  Quite pretty and easy to use.  My swatch shows three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Saturnalia is described as a teal jelly holo packed with holo glitters and shifting pink fleck.  So pretty and sparkly.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in light box
Both of these are great shades.  My personal favorite is definitely Saturnalia.


2 comments:

  1. I'm still marvelling at your ability to stop collecting a brand. I'm terrible at that & 'need' all the Barry M polishes, ideally weeks before anyone else. I wish I wasn't so uptight about that.ore importantly, these colours are stunning & your swatches pick up the amazing shift perfectly, I need your photography skills.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's technically not by choice. I missed out on one of the limited editions (there was only 20 made and my name was like 23rd on the list). I've asked and begged everyone but no love. Then there was an indie box which was going to cost me $100 (it was for 4 polishes but really the only one I wanted was the FF) so I decided to stop collecting ALL the FFs. It was very strange buying the new releases because I actually left 3 behind. Just a little bit proud of myself :) Maybe one day you won't "need" to buy all the Barry M's. I honestly never thought I would give up the FFs but here I am.... and thank you. My photography skills really come down to pure luck. I am hoping that continues when I eventually switch to a new camera :)

    ReplyDelete