CICI&SISI Spring 02 & Wedding Season 02 Acrylic Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 8 June 2016


Every now and again there is something very new and exciting that pops up in the nail community.  One of the recent things that grabbed my attention are acrylic stamping plates.  That's right, plates that are made from acrylic not the usual metal plates that you see everywhere (absolutely nothing wrong with metal plates - I absolutely LOVE mine).  CICI&SISI have recently released nine acrylic plates - three Olympic themed (these are the most recent release), Wedding Season themed and Spring themed.  I have one of the Spring and a Wedding Season plate to share with you today.

Image from CICI&SISI







Image from CICI&SISI






I love these plates.  They stamp so beautifully every time.  I had no issues what so ever.  Initially I was quite scared because they look really messy when you scrap off the polishes but that stays behind and doesn't pick up on the stamper at all.  The plates are also really easy to clean as well.  I will definitely be adding some more of these plates to my collection.

These acrylic plates are all sold separately and are available from CICI&SISI.

2 comments:

  1. These look fun! I will have to try them! Your manis with them look excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christy. You really should try them. They are soooo easy to use. Just don't let the mess scare you after you scrape the polish off. I thought for sure it was going to pick up on the stamper but it never did. I know I will be buying some more acrylic plates soon :)

    ReplyDelete