Grace-Full Nail Polish and Ella Ann Cosmetics What A Girl Wants Collection - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 29 July 2015


Grace-full Nail Polish has teamed up with Ella Ann Cosmetics and have created the What A Girl Wants collection.  This collection consists of eight polishes which were created using inspiration pictures from six Ella Ann girls, a picture from Kristen (the owner of Ella Ann Cosmetics) and of course Theresa (the owner of Grace-full Nail Polish). 


Amazonian Mermaid is a mid blue/green holo with pops of flakies throughout.  This really does say mermaid to me.  It's such a pretty colour and the formula is great.  The polish is slightly more holo than it appears in my picture but sadly the clouds kept covering over the sun while I was taking my pictures.  I use two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken outdoors in cloud covered sunlight

Chuck's Berry is a hot pink linear holo with darker hot pink flecks throughout.  No surprise that I really like this one.  Again, it's a really pretty colour and the formula is easy to work with.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

Dark Orchid is a linear radiant orchid coloured holo with violet flakies.  Love this one too.  The colour and formula are perfect.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

Deeply In Lust is a linear light coral leaning to champagne colour with pops of rainbow pearl flecks throughout.  The formula of this one is great and easy to use but sadly the colour just doesn't agree with my skin tone.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

Purplerazzi is a deep purple shimmer with bright purple sparks and navy and turquoise micro glitter.  Super pretty and the formula is easy to use.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

Red Spherical Dress is a pink red linear holo with deeper red micro flakies through it.  Such a really polish and really great formula.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

Stop The Show is a bright pink with micro silver flakies throughout.  This polish also comes with a red tint (shown in second picture) to make the polish more versatile.  This polish is super sparkly and the flakies throughout like to go everywhere and stick like glue so careful application is recommended.  The polish itself is easy to work with.  I used two coats of Stop The Show and one coat of the red tint (in the second picture).

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken with Red Tint in lightbox

1000 Oceans is a deep royal blue linear holo with blue sparkles through it.  I absolutely love this one.  Amazing colour and formula.  It's close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatches.

Picture taken in lightbox



Picture taken in direct sunlight

I love this collection.  There are definitely some really awesome polishes in this one.  As usual the formulas in the collection are fantastic.  I can't even think of a time where I have had any issues with formulas with Grace-full polishes.  My favourites from this collection are Dark Orchid, Purplerazzi and 1000 Oceans.

The What A Girl Wants Collection will be available to purchase from Grace-full Nail Polish on Friday 31st July at 7pm AEST and will also by available from Ella Ann Cosmetics.









No comments:

Post a Comment