Emily de Molly Valentine's Day Trio 2021 - Swatches & Review

Friday 29 January 2021


Can you believe that Valentine's Day is fast approach?  I think 2021 is going to be an incredibly fast paced year.   Hopefully I can keep up.  Anyway, Hayley reached out to me and asked if I would be interested in swatching her Valentine's Day trio which of course I said yes to.  I was only just drooling over the 2017 Valentine's Trio the a few days earlier (you can see those polishes here in case you don't know what I am talking about) so you know that the 2021 trio is going to be amazing too.  


Cherry Waves is a dark red jelly base filled with gold micro holographic glitters.  Pictures really don't do this polish justice at all.  It's absolutely gorgeous and soooooo sparkly in person!  It's perfect for Valentine's Day and Christmas.... and every other day of the year too.  For my swatch I used two coats.  I should point out that this polish may benefit from two coats of top coat as I have noticed that one some of my nails it's not perfectly smooth.  I am not sure if I used slightly less top coat on these nails or if this polish just loves top coat!

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight 

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Entice With Charm is a neon pink base with copper/gold/green iridescent flakes.  Because of the gold/copper flakes this has an overall coral look to it.  I love this polish!  It really does look more coral on the nail than it does in the bottle but whatever colour you want to call it it is gorgeous!  The formula is also great and easy to use.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

For Keeps is a dark magenta jelly based filled with magenta holographic glitters.  Now if I had to pick (and luckily for me I don't) I would say that this is my favourite of the trio.  I love the colour and I love how sparkly it is.  Pictures really don't do it justice.  Again, the formula is great and easy to use.  For my swatch I used two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight

If you can't already tell I LOVE this trio!  I think they are all stunning shades with great formulas. 


The Valentine's Trio will be available from Monday 1st February at 10AEDT from Emily de Molly's Australian site and from the Sunday 31st January at 6pm EST from the international site.

No comments:

Post a Comment