A Special Christmas Gift From Theresa (Grace-full Nail Polish)

Tuesday 5 January 2021

 
Once again I have been spoiled rotten by Theresa (the creator of Grace-full Nail Polish).  I came home to a surprise package filled with products like soaps, wax melts and my favourite - polishes!  You may have already seen the Boxing Day exclusive polishes (but if you haven't you can find those here) but today I have the best polishes to share with you because these were specially made for me and I can't thank Theresa enough.  She really knows me well.


#1 Swatcher.  Plus note that I didn't name this polish and I definitely don't think I am the number 1 swatcher.  Anyway, I looooooooooove this polish.  It's absolutely stunning and a very me polish.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Tracy's Cosmos.  This polish I loved in the bottle but OMG!  I fell even more in love with it on my nails.  It is absolutely gorgeous and to die for.  I used three coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in overcast sunlight

Picture taken in overcast sunlight
Aren't these polishes amazing?  I love them both so much.  Thank you again Theresa.  I can't wait to see what other stunners you bring out this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment