Nail Crazies Unite: Gold Snowflakes

Saturday 13 January 2018


Nail Crazies Unite is another challenge that I started last year, however had to take a break from in December.  But I am joining back in.  Today's theme is gold snowflakes.  I don't think I have ever done a mani with gold snowflakes.  Silver and white yes, I have even done black but never gold. I have quite a few snowflake images among my stamping plates - so deciding what to use could have been quite tricky.  Luckily for me I have the recently released 4 Seasons - Winter 02 stamping plate from Lina Nail Art Supplies which has plenty of snowflake images to choose from.

For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Absence and stamped using Hit The Bottles Calypso Gold.  As mentioned, stamping image is from Lina Nail Art Supplies 4 Seasons - Winter 02.




To continue with the matte theme I seem to have this week.  Matte top coat is from piCture pOlish.  These didn't turn as matte as I would have liked but I still like the overall look.


Here is a look at the remaining themes for Nail Crazies Unite for this year:




No comments:

Post a Comment