Uberchic Beauty Radiate Love Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Thursday 19 October 2017


Uberchic Beauty have recently added another new single stamping plate to their range - the Radiate Love Stamping Plate.  I'm not going to lie, I love this plate!  This plate screams lots of gradients (particularly radial gradients) and lots of colours in the bases to me.  Also accent nails in black and white would look amazing with these images.....I could go on and on about the different types of manis that I would do with this plate but let's take a look at what exactly I have done.

Image from Uberchic Beauty
This first mani is a result of a mani that I did recently for the Digit-al Dozen.  It was Throwback Week and I did a smoosh base.  I couldn't leave the base all by itself and I am glad I didn't.  I love this mani.  Polishes used are China Glaze Thistle Do Nicely, Flip Flop Fantasy and Panic Purple, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


As I mentioned earlier,  this plate screams radial gradients to me so I had to do a radial gradient.  Polishes used are Pretty Serious Cosmetics Peachie Poo, Cutie Patootie and Doodle Box, and Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


I love the style of the images on this plate.  There are just so many different things that you can do with them.  I love both of the manis that I have done with this plate and am excited to do more manis with it.  What do you think of this plate?

The Radiate Love Stamping Plate is available now from Uberchic Beauty.

4 comments:

  1. Wow your manis are lovely & I know this plate could be used for so many gorgeous designs.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your designs with this plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. I'm really happy with these manis

      Delete