Grace-full Nail Polish Peg's World Collection - Swatches & Review

Thursday 26 October 2017


The weather is slowly but surely starting to turn into Spring here in Melbourne, which is exciting for me for two reasons.  One, Spring is my favourite season of the year.  It's not too hot or not too cold (well that's how it is meant to be) and two, we get more sunshine which means hello holos!!!  Grace-full Nail Polish have made the perfect Spring Collection called Peg's World.  Who is Peg you may be asking.  Peg is the adorable Peagon that you may have seen on Grace-full's thank you cards, business cards etc.  Now he has his own six piece collection which I get to share with you today.


Cotton Candy Clouds is a soft pink creme holo with holo flakes throughout.  This is such a girly colour and I love it!  It's so pretty and the formula is really easy to use.  It does apply a little unevenly on the first coat but evens out perfectly on the second coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Dreamy Dawn is a pink-purple thermal linear holo with a flash of blue.  This one scared me!  I hadn't read the press release when I swatched these and had no clue that this was a thermal polish.  So you can only imagine my surprise when I painted my nails and they were purple, but then all of a sudden were pink when I went to clean up.  I thought I was going mental.  Anyway, loving this one.  The formula is fantastic and the colour changes really well.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (cold)

Picture taken in light box (transitioning)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transitioning)

Picture taken in direct sunlight (transitioning)

Picture taken in light box
Magical Meadows is a light lime green holo with chameleon and small holo flakies in gold, fuchsia and green.  I love the added flakies in this one!  The formula applies like a dream and is opaque in two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Mythical Midnight is a deep blurple holo with chameleon and small holo flakies in pink, purple and green.  I love this one!  It's so gorgeous!  And the formula is perfection.  You could easily get away with one coat.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Peg's Ocean is a turquoise blue with silver holo glitter and a metallic sheen that makes it almost glow.  This is another gorgeous colour!  The formula is a little on the sheer side (well if you are fussy like me).  I did use two coats, however it was a little see through at the tips in direct light.  Next time I would probably use three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Radiant Blooms is a deep pink linear holo with chameleon and small holo flakies in pink, gold and blue.  Would it surprise you if I told you that I love this one?  No?  Didn't think so.  I am quite predictable when it comes to polishes I think.  This one is stunning and the formula is fantastic.  It's close to being a one coater.  I used two coats for my swatch.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
I love this collection!  The colours are gorgeous and the formulas are amazing!  I'm really not sure what else I can say.  It is a fantastic collection.

Peg's World Collection will be available on Grace-full Nail Polish's Australian site on 28th October and will be coming soon to the international site.  Make sure you are following all of Grace-full's social media accounts so you don't miss the announcement when these are being released.  

No comments:

Post a Comment