Lina Nail Art Supplies Let's Doodle 01 Stamping Plate - Swatches & Review

Wednesday 23 August 2017


While my "to swatch" racks are filling up with polish again, I am happy to say that the pile of stamping plates has decreased quite significantly.  It feels like last week I was saying that I still had eight Lina Nail Art Supplies plates to swatch, but right this second there is only three (plus one more plate from another brand).  Super happy with that.  Today, I have the Let's Doodle 01 stamping plate to share with you.

Image from Lina Nail Art Supplies
As soon as I swatched Orly's Velvet Kaleidoscope I know that I just had to stamp over it and this floral image was perfect!  I am such a huge fan of shifty polishes with stamping.  It always makes it look like you have put in more effort than you actually have.




For this next mani I wanted to go for something more colourful.  This image just screamed bright colours to me.  Or maybe I was just craving some bright colours.  Either way you look at it, I am super happy with this mani.  Polishes used are Zoya Juvia, Cana and Evergreen and stamped using Powder Perfect's Black Stamping Polish.


It's no secret that I am a fan of floral images and this plate is full of florals!  I do find it a little odd that there isn't some other imagery on here likes swirls etc. because isn't that what people doodle?  Or is that just me?  I had no issues with how the images pick up or transfer.

The Let's Doodle 01 Stamping Plate is available now from Lina Nail Art Supplies.

2 comments:

  1. This is on my must buy list!! LOVE this plate and you made wonderful designs with it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christy. It's such a great plate. I can see me getting a lot of use out of it <3

      Delete