Powder Perfect Hella Holo Customs - Swatches & Review

Thursday 18 August 2016


This month Powder Perfect have created three beautiful polishes that are exclusive for the Hella Holo Customs Facebook Group members.  If you aren't already a member then you can join the group hereNot only will you get access to gorgeous exclusive polishes like the ones I have to share with you today, but you also get the opportunity to be part of naming polishes and sharing inspiration pictures for future polish markers.  


Bruised Rose has a blackberry holographic base with flickering fuchsia to blue flakies.  This polish is really pretty and easy to use.  It does apply a little unevenly on the first coat but evens out beautifully on the second coat.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box with flash

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Rainbow Dragon is a holographic polish disguised as an aqua gemstone with blue, green and purple ultra chrome flakies.  This one is definitely a favorite of mine.  It's easy to use, plus it looks great in all lighting.  For my swatch I used three coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken outdoors in shade

Picture taken in direct sunlight

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Seaborn is a glowing seafoam green holographic polish filled with a myriad of iridescent glitters, alongside silver holographic microglitte.  This is another easy to use polish.  I particularly like this one in the sun.  It's so pretty.  My swatch shows two coats.

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in light box

Picture taken in direct sunlight
Seriously how gorgeous are these polishes?  I would have to say that my favorite is Rainbow Dragon.  I mean how can I go past flakies and holo? 

These three polishes are available exclusively for Hella Holo Custom members.  Make sure you join the group to find all purchasing info.  These are only available for a limited time, so grab them while you still can!

4 comments:

  1. Wow rainbow dragon is gorgeous. I love it so much.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous. I just saw a video with Jacinta (the maker of Powder Perfect) saying how awesome this polish looks with a matte top coat. Kicking myself I didn't think of it when I wore it. Guess I'll have to wear it again ;)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous swatches, I am especially taken with Rainbow Dragon. I have nothing like Seaborn either, let's hope the budget allows for both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya. I have my fingers crossed for you that your budget allows for both :)

      Delete