Christmas 2015 Nail Art Round Up

Friday 25 December 2015


Merry Christmas everyone!  I hope you all have a great day filled with lots of love and happiness.  I imagine today is going to be amazing for my family little family and definitely lots of fun.  Today I thought I would share with you a quick round up of all the Christmas manis I managed to do this year.  Sadly, it's not many but at least I got to squeeze in some.
















I love Christmas manis!  Which one of these is your favorite?

Now on a separate note, this is most likely going to be my last post for 2015 as I am not sure how much time I will have to blog or if I will have access to wifi.  I will be back in 2016 after I am home and get over jet lag.  Thank you so much for reading my blog and taking the time to leave all your comments.  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas - hope you have a great day. Great manis :-D

    ReplyDelete